1 Fennel bulb
3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
Salt and Pepper
1/2 a lemon, zest and juice
4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Cut the apple in half and remove the core.
2. Chop the fennel bulb in half and remove the hard section at the base of the bulb.
3. Chop both the apple and fennel bulb in thin slices (a mandolin works great). Add to a bowl with the walnuts.
4. Place the juice and zest of the lemon in a small mixing bowl and add the Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Mix thoroughly.
Season to taste.
5. Place dressing in bowl with the apple and fennel, mix to combine and serve.